 Organizations / Australia / 1684
  Re: Aussie train org?

(...) Hello All , I just wish that I had come back into the Lego Hobby earlyer. So I could have put some ideas down here. Well , I will anyway. The National/International meeting that I see Happening in Mid 2005 . Not only a TALC Meeting (a (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Aussie train org?

---...--- Yep, I sure wish that I had got back into the LEGO hobby sooner too! Actually 2001 (when all this was first posted) was about the time I was, or had just left it lol, what creul fate. Anyways I'll get to the point, over the past few days I (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.au)