 Organizations / Australia / 159
158  |  160
Subject:
7115 Gungan Patrol Price
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 06:52:31 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: 7115 Gungan Patrol Price

(...) Ouch... seems a bit high to me... in USD it goes for $11. Is the difference between US MSRP and Oz prices really that big? (<shudder>... of course.. what an idiot, Shiri <smack forehead>. It seems that a year of spoiling in the US caused me to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)
  Re: 7115 Gungan Patrol Price

Just an update on this tan radar dishes thing, don't know if you noticed, Jamie, but the Podrace bucket has two of these tan 8x8 dishes and also one smaller tan 4x4 dish, and the bonus is, you get a heap of other useful parts for a vaguely decent (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)