 Organizations / Australia / 1574
  Re: Colonial Wars (was Re: Yet more piratical space paraphenalia...)

(...) Hmmm, I may have a slight technological advantage over you. Repeating rifles, the odd machine gun, and at least one steam powered gunboat. How do you do the bayonets? My experiments to date haven't been wildly successful. (...) I hope to see (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Colonial Wars (was Re: Yet more piratical space paraphenalia...)

(...) Repeaters!? My guys were just about to learn about the new, breech loading rifles. And machine guns!? ... um ... what are they? As to the steam powered gunboat, that's entirely cool. If we end up adding maritime flavours, I'll bring along (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Colonial Wars (was Re: Yet more piratical space paraphenalia...)

In lugnet.org.au, Richard Parsons writes (though not necessarily in this order): (...) Heresy maybe, but don't they look good in the end! I've got a few of those film cameras around.... I'll have to have a go. (...) Ahhh, Colonial Australia somewhat (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)