 Organizations / Australia / 1456
    Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows. —Richie Dulin
   (...) A strip of perspex/lecxan (sp?) is a fairly standard approach. I exhibited an N scale layout last year and had success with framing the viewing side of the layout (25mm angle aluminium across the front, about 400mm above the layout height); it (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows. —John Porter
    (...) Or the term I have been taught; Rivet counters John Porter (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)