 Organizations / Australia / 143
    Re: Possibly another GST infringement? What RRP for 6083? —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Thanks for digging up those prices! The odd thing is that the 6083 is the only Ninja set they had. I thought maybe I'd looked at the tag for something else altogether, but I'm normally pretty careful to match the set numbers to the shelf tag (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Possibly another GST infringement? What RRP for 6083? —Geoffrey Hyde
   I bet they'd notice if the price on a set under $10 jumped to over $100 though. Goof-ups are one thing, although I bet the larger the kit, the more they'd notice. Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Deidre Rushton Brumby <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)