 Organizations / Australia / 1378
Re: Item Description ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 05:01:11 GMT

I fear you are dealing with someone who doesn't know that there is more than
one Duplo set :-) I'm sure if you contact them, you will get told that the
set comes in a plastic bucket (or maybe in a cardboard box) and has lots of
plastic bricks inside in many bright primary colours. If you ask for the set
number, they will probably read you the bar code or the price tag or the
year of copyright :-)

Kerry