 Organizations / Australia / 1323
  Anyone interested in any of the following sets? [was Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1]

Just thought I'd see if there would be any buyers for any of the following sets? [Almost all of them appeared at a certain second-hand toy shop I visit near work while I was there on Friday at lunch. I was told that I'd know the prices before (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Anyone interested in any of the following sets? [was Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1]

(...) Okay, it looks like I won't be able to bring the sets up, as the toy shop decided to sell them all together, and my lego budget won't cover the cost of the sets at the moment. However, if I can have definite buyers on the following sets [and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)