 Organizations / Australia / 1319
  Re: WTB technic promo set 8006 (swamp craft)

Sadly, there were no technic sets left at Moonee Ponds safeway :( they did still have a few sets of the adventurers 5614 and 5613. Does anyone want these? cheers sue ann (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: WTB technic promo set 8006 (swamp craft)

I was just out in the Moonee Ponds/Essendon area and the thought occurred to me that it might not have been Moonee Ponds Safeway afterall (sorry Sue-Ann). So I quickly popped in to Essendon Safeway. They all look very similar on the inside so you (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au)