 Organizations / Australia / 130
RE: An Legal Auction Post (at last!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:47:53 GMT

If I had to guess, I'd assume they're the mini-fig pack mini-figs, otherwise
if they're not lego, I'd be also wondering what they're doing there
[remembering I've got no net access till I get home tonight [7:00 :( ] so
can't see the item.]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Harrison [mailto:harro1@one.net.au]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2000 9:51 AM
To: lugnet.org.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: An Legal Auction Post (at last!)

What has this got to do with lego?

Jane McDermott wrote:

I currently have a Chewbacca (with base, crossbow and • card), a Darth Maul(with
double red light sabre) and a Darth Vader (with light • sabre) up for auction on
ebay.  If you want to enhance your Star Wars collection, • feel free to take a
look.  They're my duplicates, so I'm not going to be • getting rid of any
others.  Although the terms of sale are tailored at • internationals, those who
aren't "furreners" are welcome to make use of regular • cheques, money orders,
and the like.  If the winner is an au/org poster there will • also be a bonus
storm trooper or some such in there as well, I'm sure.