 Organizations / Australia / 129
Re: An Legal Auction Post (at last!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:50:49 GMT

What has this got to do with lego?

Jane McDermott wrote:

I currently have a Chewbacca (with base, crossbow and card), a Darth Maul(with
double red light sabre) and a Darth Vader (with light sabre) up for auction on
ebay.  If you want to enhance your Star Wars collection, feel free to take a
look.  They're my duplicates, so I'm not going to be getting rid of any
others.  Although the terms of sale are tailored at internationals, those who
aren't "furreners" are welcome to make use of regular cheques, money orders,
and the like.  If the winner is an au/org poster there will also be a bonus
storm trooper or some such in there as well, I'm sure.