 Organizations / Australia / 1262
1261  |  1263
Subject:
A couple of pirate sets for possible sale....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 11:50:02 GMT

G'day all,

I've just acquired a collection of parts from a mate at work and broken them
into their original sets. In the process of this, I've got several
duplicaates of sets I already had, and so I'm letting anyone interested in
any of them to make me an offer for whatever takes their fancy...

The sets are:
6235 all parts, and original instructions [excellent condition]
6245 all parts, and original instructions [excellent condition]
6251 all parts
6257 all parts, and original instructions [excellent condition]
6260 all parts, no instructions
6265 all parts, and original instructions [complete, reasonable condition]

At present, there are a couple of figs in some of these sets that I need for
my 6085, so I may be willing to sell some of these as parts, or for a lower
price, without the figs/parts I need. [anyone have a spare 16 wide hull
centre part, and a white 1x16 brick? ]

All offers to:
b_whytcross@hotmail.com

Benjamin Whytcross