 Organizations / Australia / 1263
Re: A couple of pirate sets for possible sale....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 00:59:17 GMT

Benjamin Whytcross wrote in message ...

I've just acquired a collection of parts from a mate at work and broken • them
into their original sets. In the process of this, I've got several
duplicaates of sets I already had, and so I'm letting anyone interested in
any of them to make me an offer for whatever takes their fancy...

Uhh... now Ben, that's blown it.

"Uhh, we can't make a force of pirates for Brikwars, please make it
futuristic!!!.... by the way, does anybody want to buy a couple of dozen
pirat-  uhh, sailor minifigs?"
;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/

P.S. Put me down on the (probably already long) list for the 6265 please!!!