 Organizations / Australia / 1180
    Re: MB at Chatswood TRU —Peter White
   (...) The figs are very, very sad. The mechs looked pretty SPUDy/POOPy, unless you examined a bit closer than I did. On the MOC front, I now have a 'purple' tank with Belville accessories. pw (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: MB at Chatswood TRU —Kerry Raymond
    (...) I guess it is ideal for covert operations in a Korean fashion parade! Although fact is stranger than fiction in this regard. Having had a close encounter with the Swiss army (my German didn't extend to reading the sign saying "No entry, army (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au)