 Organizations / Australia / 1152
    Re: Large-ish collection for sale —Benjamin Whytcross
   Okay, here it is... This list contains all the models that have been built, or are as complete as I can make them. When a model is not complete, I have noted after it what is missing [as far as I know.] Could anyone who is interested in any of these (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Large-ish collection for sale —Benjamin Whytcross
   Okay, after much time spent at work when I should have beeen using lego [not my choice] I have finally got a little time to finalise sales. So, over the next week or so, I'll be emailing people who have expressed interest in one or more sets with (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au)