 Organizations / Australia / 1152
Re: Large-ish collection for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 02:48:38 GMT

Okay, here it is...

This list contains all the models that have been built, or are as complete
as I can make them. When a model is not complete, I have noted after it what
is missing [as far as I know.]

Could anyone who is interested in any of these for their personal
collection[and lives in Aus...lurkers can feel free to make offers, which
will be treated the same as an offer from a reular poster.] let me know what
they are willing to pay for any sets that take their fancy [and if you're
only after certain parts from a particular set, then feel free to list them
and what you'd be willing to pay for them...If I get better offers on the
parts than for the complete set then I could break the set up.] I'll be
taking offers on these sets up till 4Pm Friday next week, unless I get
requests on a large number of sets for the parts for alternative models, or
something unexpected arises...in which case I will re-list them next week
with a second list of sale items...probably the complete lot of sets listed
below as 'coming soon'. I'll try and email those who expressed interest in
any of the following as well either later today, or tomorrow, but I can't
guarantee I'll get everyone.

Also, for a better description of an items description, email me at
bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au and I'll give you a description of
instructions condition, and over-all parts quality.

Ideas books:

260  complete
8890 complete
8891 complete

Mini-fig sets:

6884 complete
6884 complete, no instructions
6987 95% complete, email for a list of missing parts [I wasn't the builder,
so I'll have to check]. Instructions include 'ammendment' page.
6769 99% complete, with box. missing one clear goblet.
6812 complete, no instructions

Model team:
5541 MISB...box has shelf-wear, and looks like a piece of sticky-tape was
added in the store to ensure the set remained unopened.

Technic:
[all models have been built as their primary model, and may not necessarily
have all parts needed for optional model. If these parts are important, then
I can endeavour to check if I can provide them. My assumption has been that
most people only build the primary model anyway.]

Note: when elastic bands or tubing [pneumatic or otherwise] are included in
a model, I can't guarantee that they are the original ones, but I have
endeavoured to include the approximately correct lengths in the appropriate
colours.

8868 complete
8860 complete, one shock absorber has a black technic pin stuck in it. This
may take some work to remove.
8835 99% complete. missing one white 2x2 round tile.
8838 complete
8849 99% complete, missing one front tyre.
8855 99% complete, missing one yellow leading-edge section on a wing. a
black one can be substituted.
8880 99% complete, missing 1 wheel and tyre, white axle/steering
attatchment, and two technic pins with ball on one end, and 'axle' on other.
ammendment page for instructions is included.
8062 complete, when built into 'grab' crane. can come with or without
plastic case. [Please state if your offer includes case or not.]

Coming soon [hopefully]
6542
6932
6842
6039
6077
6085
8024
8064
872
890
1557
1558
1621
1620
8841
6876
misc parts that were left over. [feel free to enquire now, however :) ]

[Unfortunatel, I can't include all the sets I had instructions for, as not
all the parts were present...in most cases, over 50% of the important parts
were missing.]

Note: I'm only aiming to make back the cost of the collection, so I won't
necessarily sell at the highest offer, and some sets that I like I may not
sell. I also request that you only make offers on sets that you want for
your colection, and not for re-sale, as I'd prefer to see this lego stay
inside Aus.

Thanks, (and feel free to email me with questions)

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
Level 1
436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory...Growing up isn't :-)