 Organizations / Australia / 1016
1015  |  1017
Subject:
Large-ish collection for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:33:41 GMT

G'day all,

I've just arranged to purchase a collection of Lego, and was wondering if
there's any interest in the following sets which seem to make up the
collection:

Technic:
Possibly complete:
8849
8660
8838
8841
8835
8024*2
8064
8062
8855?
8843
8880
8851?
8860
8868
gear reduction blocks
8891

mini-fig type:
possibly complete:
6041
6055
6077
6085
6265
1497
6542
6677
6987
260

partially completeable:
6698
6358
6668
6450
6359
1621
1557
6884
6890
6932
6769
6274
6285

All of these sets have their instructions [some in good condition, some
not-so, some not complete, and some I wish to keep if possible].

I'll be collecting this collection some-time next week, and hopefully
sorting it out on Sunday November 5. [LegOz 2000.vic.3 is a good possibility
if there's interest?]

I'd prefer to keep the collection in Australia, and the best way to do that
[I can't afford to keep it all] is to offer it to fellow LegOz members. What
I'd like everyone to do is to let me know which set(s) on the list they're
interested in and approximate upper price on it that they are willing to
pay, and I'll divide out the sets based on that. the order of preference on
these items is:
Victorians, People I've dealt with in the past, Other LegOz members.
However, in some circumstances, I may not follow this.

At present, I hope to recover costs, and still be holding some parts/sets,
and so I will not neccesarily be selling at your upper prices. [In some
cases you may stand to get the set(s) you want well below market prices] In
the case that a set you want is incomplete, I'll inform those interested in
the set what parts are missing, so they can decide if it's worth getting.
Should I fail to recover costs, the remaining sets/parts will be
ebay'd/brickbay'd.

NOTE: Personal bids ONLY, no requesting sets for overseas trade/sale thanks.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128
Growing older is compulsory...Growing up isn't :-)