 Organizations / Australia / 1120
1119  |  1121
Subject:
12v track for trade.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 01:21:07 GMT

I've got 12v track. I'm seriously considering going to 9v (despite the lack
of remote points and signaling). To this end I'm looking to do a trade on
the track I have now. If there's someone out there in Oz who wants more 12v
excellent, otherwise I'll offer it overseas.

I have
2 left hand points with remote
2 right hand points with remote
another set of point (can't remember hand)
cross track
8 semi circles of curved track with electric insert
18 sections of straight track with insert

plenty of wires and the odd lighting brick or two.

As well as trading the track above I also have
remote control crossing <set:7866>
2 copies of signal light <set:7860>
email offers for buy/trade the above.

James (who is going to build train tables in the holidays, TALC* anyone?)

*Trains of Australia LEGO Club