 Organizations / Australia / 1113
Re: mindstorms query
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 06:08:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Trina Johnson writes:
To all helpful people,

i am attempting to buy the Lego Mindstorms: Robotics Invention System (in
brisbane or by aust. mail order) and am having no luck.  is it in fact
available in australia?  and if so, do you know where i might get it?  i
would probably also like the Ultimate Accessory Kit.

thanking you in advance for any help you can give

The RIS is available. Try TRU's or Dick Smith. RIS 2.0 is due out in 2001.
RIS 1.5 is the one that's currently available. Myer/Grace Bros may carry it
as well. TRU currently have a 25% off sale and Myer/GB's have a 20% off sale,
but it ends this weekend (I think).
Hopefully Kerry Raymond will post a Brisbane specific reply soon (I'm in Syd.)
If not search on her name in this newsgroup, I'm sure she will not mind you
emailing her directly for availability info.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>