 Organizations / Australia / 1102
Re: I am now throwbots complete! (almost)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:43:09 GMT

Hi Jonathan,

I care very much about the slizer discs, I've got 46 of the 48 from the
original series.
If you really don't care about the discs, send them to me.
I need the green and the white 8 dot discs to be truely slizer complete.

Mark H.

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

I now have all 8 of the origonal throwbots thanks to my determined
hunting and to martin scragg for comming up with the sub and ice I
needed to complete the set.
now all I need is the blaster spark and flare and I will be 100%
throwbots complete (except for the disks but who cares about those :)