 Organizations / Australia / 1094
  world club renewal keyrings

I don't know how many people here signed up for 2 years with the world club, but apparently the keyrings are only when you renew your membership. Unfortunately for LA, the magazines are packed in Singapore, and shipped here, so there was a BIG (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: world club renewal keyrings

(...) Presentation of one's membership card was worth 10 percent discount last year at Toyworld stores here in New Zealand. This is no longer the case though. We have not had 'free' gifts here when signing up or renewing memberships. Grahame (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: world club renewal keyrings

Well I thought the card was also for if you ever go to a Legoland and receive a discount etc! Well ok so not tooooo many people from Australia will end up at one, I will in February though yayayaya :) But I thought that was the main idea of the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)