 Organizations / Australia / 1083
  Adventurers Australian Availability

Set Requests: A lugnet lurker I met today is after the following Adventurers sets and is hoping to source them from within Australia. 5956 Air Zeppelin (the big grey screw-top plastic thingy) 5976 River Expedition (the one with the riverboat) 5988 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Adventurers Australian Availability

(...) Hope you nudged them into de-lurking! (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Adventurers Australian Availability

(...) This is linked to my TRU post in loc.au It certainly makes you wonder how many lurkers there are. pw (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Adventurers Australian Availability

(...) I've never seen the Zeppelin at all. (...) I have definitely seen River Expedition within the last week, because I recognised it as a set I bought as a gift a few months ago at KMart, but which I hadn't seen anywhere since then. But I can't (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au)