 Organizations / Australia / 1071
Re: Looking for a Flybo...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:58:12 GMT

Dave have you arranged to get one of these Flybo sets yet?  I still have a
spare sheet as both I and my son are in the Lego club, I could get you one, but
I will have to write my sons membership number on there and we can have it sent
to you, can just say it's a gift or something :)  I have rung Lego as I had to
do this for someone else for the same set :)  So if you are interested I can do
this for you, no problem :)  Just email me to let me know :)

Thanks... and btw, keep eating the vegemite :P
Mel

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

Kev...: ) wrote in message ...

Dave....
If you have no luck with the world club, I can email my friend in Montreal,
where I saw a couple of those in a toshop there....maybe he can get one for
you....le me know?

Kev... :  )

Do you think it would be cheaper to grab one here for $60 from a toyshop?
I've seen a half-dozen in Melbourne at least, mostly around $60-$70, if Ben
and I keep an eye out we'll probably even find you one for $50. If you think
the one in Canada can be purchased and shipped here for less than AUD$70,
then all well and good.... I'll just go out to the hangar to fuel up my pigs
;-)

Great set, too. The hull and train canopy (minus wings and wheels) makes a
great modern-day vessel, like a fishing boat or something. Looks great in a
town setup.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164