 Local / Australia / 3371
3370  |  3372
Subject:
Looking for a Flybo...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:29:39 GMT

Hi guys,

I was wondering if a kind-hearted World Club member could do me a favour? I
rang LA and asked if they could process my membership in time for me to get
one of those nifty Flybos on sale for $30 --  I'm starting to
like the idea of a little keg to float around in. Turns out that it's a
no-go 8( . So I was wondering if a generous little vegemite could snaffle
one on my behalf. Would be much appreciated.

thanks,
DaveL