 Organizations / Australia / 1059
Re: Looking for a Flybo...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 12:27:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

Kev...: ) wrote in message ...

Dave....
If you have no luck with the world club, I can email my friend in Montreal,
where I saw a couple of those in a toshop there....maybe he can get one for
you....le me know?

Kev... :  )

Do you think it would be cheaper to grab one here for $60 from a toyshop?
I've seen a half-dozen in Melbourne at least, mostly around $60-$70, if Ben
and I keep an eye out we'll probably even find you one for $50. If you think
the one in Canada can be purchased and shipped here for less than AUD$70,
then all well and good.... I'll just go out to the hangar to fuel up my pigs
;-)

Great set, too. The hull and train canopy (minus wings and wheels) makes a
great modern-day vessel, like a fishing boat or something. Looks great in a
town setup.

There are a few in Sydney around the same price.
They were snapped up quickly 3 months ago at Erina Toyworld where they were
$29.99. Lego at a decent price walks out the door.
Like the soccer sets, price it reasonably and it sells ten times the amount.
Now where are the Twisted Time Trains and Mystic Mountain Time Labs, seeing
the Flybo Fleet has flown by ?

For a flybo, (battered box) check out GB Macq. 80ish less 20%.

James (who's busy designing train layouts. Hey, I can dream can't I?)

P.S. Anyone wanna swap their 9v for my 12v, piece for piece?