 Organizations / Australia / 105
  Re: I'm Back

(...) Welcome back to the group...actually, welcome to the organization [which seems to replacing the loc area for discussions....Come on everyone, crosspost to .loc.au so we can catch the Italians quicker :) (...) Well, during the week, I use the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: I'm Back

Hi Mark (and everyone else) we've just changed ISPs and are now with ihug @ $29.95 per month unlimited. at the moment I usually go online around 9am and then again in the afternoon/evening. Seeing as i'm back at work next week after 6 months off, I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)