 Organizations / Australia / 1021
    RE: 2001 sets —Aaron Coghill
   I thought wow at some of the new sw set. and that wasn't a storm trooper but a imperial pilot. best bits: imperial shuttle, Droid transport (although it could carry more droids. and the at-st, Tim Gould's might be better. mars stuff looks (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: 2001 sets —Peter White
     (...) I think the slizers/bionicles are aimed at the mass-market, an affordable technic taster to recruit future comsumers. pw (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: 2001 sets —Kerry Raymond
    (...) I thought Tim's was better. However, the really way-cool Star Wars items that grabs me at the moment is the 9754 Darkside Developer Kit. Check out the movie version at: (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: 2001 sets —Timothy Gould
   (...) Thankyou. I think I'm going to get one or two of their AT-ST's to modify into decent AT-ST's. They seem to at least be good for getting the parts that are good for this. Tim (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)