 Organizations / Australia / 1005
Re: Highlights of studfest 2000 / 5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 23:19:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, David Drew writes:
Richard's modified MF

The wide variety of buildings available at the town;
Peter's huge black brothel, ruined temple were particularly impressive

Dave L.'s fantastic church with the asymmetric roof support beams.

later,
David Drew

Once again thanx to everyone for another great meet.....the town was
awesome....and the variety of buildings was....just that....a variety... !!!
I think we just needed a few disco lights..and maybe a mirror ball at the
beachside party...:  )

I've got all the pics downloaded onto the comp...so now to work a little magic
and Richard, I'll email them to you.....

Already looking forward to the next.... :  )

Kev... :  )