 Organizations / 998
  Re: LUGFinder (aka LUGMap redux)

I have added my LUG, the Brickish Association, but had to choose a city. I chose a pretty central one as we aren't based in a city, but are a national club covering the whole of the British Isles (which is actually more than one country too! (UK and (...) (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: LUGFinder (aka LUGMap redux)

(...) Tim, This is a limitation of using Frappr. I suppose the old map handled club "areas of influance" a bit better. While comming up with this however I was told by some that having the single point was a good thing because most clubs cover a (...) (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)