 Organizations / 935
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:25:39 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Anthony Sava wrote:
Do I have a problem with there being a gay newsgroup on Lugnet?  No...

Providing I can have a straight forum here on Lugnet.  Oh, and a .catholic.  And
a .conservative.  And a .trekkie (cause hey, I'm gonna take what I can get).
What other interests do I share that happens to affect my building style?  Ooh!
.tolkien!  And don't forget .build.fantasy, and it's sub-theme,
.build.fantasy.d&d.

There is one really significant difference between Teddy's request and these
ones you're making.  His was genuine.

Chris.