 Administrative / Suggestions / 962
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:32:30 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Christopher L. Weeks wrote:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Anthony Sava wrote:
Do I have a problem with there being a gay newsgroup on Lugnet?  No...

Providing I can have a straight forum here on Lugnet.  Oh, and a .catholic.  And
a .conservative.  And a .trekkie (cause hey, I'm gonna take what I can get).
What other interests do I share that happens to affect my building style?  Ooh!
.tolkien!  And don't forget .build.fantasy, and it's sub-theme,
.build.fantasy.d&d.

There is one really significant difference between Teddy's request and these
ones you're making.  His was genuine.

Chris.

Who's not being genuine?

I've been begging for a .fantasy for YEARS.  My dragons would fit better there
than in .castle or .mecha.

And I'd love to see a place where my catholic and conservative breathern could
come together and discuss LEGO.

And Coke Classic drinkers really do freak me out.  All that sugar and TWO
servings per can?  Ick.

And if a gay forum is made, then there better be a heterosexual forum created as
well.  If not, I will be screaming discrimination till my face turns blue
(regardless of where it gets me).

After all, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Err...

Or I guess what's good for the goose and goose or gander and gander is good for
the goose and gander?

--Anthony