 Organizations / 640
    Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community. —Ray Sanders
   (...) Open Source and Open Content licenses have similar goals but different structures because of the focus of the license. I'm still unclear about what control you are referring to here thay may need to be relaxed. Do Todd and Suz own all the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

        Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community. —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) Yes. Or rather; they own the copy of the content stored on Lugnet and are free to do practically whatever they want to do with it. (...) You do. But you have given a copy away to Lugnet. (...) My point is that in case Lugnet is about to go (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

        Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community. —Matthew Miller
   [ adding .general, .admin.general, follow-up to .admin.general ] (...) Actually: I've been worried about this for a very long time, ever since back when I was worried that this fancy new Lugnet thing would kill RTL. [*] So, I've asked Todd for (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)