 Organizations / 633
    Standard Procedure for forming new LUGs? —Mike Thorn
   Hello all, Recently I've been contemplating forming a northeast ohio lego group, and I've been wondering what's involved in doing something like that. Is it just a matter of declaring you've started a new group and that's it or is there some (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)