 Organizations / 633
632  |  634
Subject:
Standard Procedure for forming new LUGs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:26:11 GMT

Hello all,

Recently I've been contemplating forming a northeast ohio lego group, and I've
been wondering what's involved in doing something like that. Is it just a matter
of declaring you've started a new group and that's it or is there some standard
format and procedure that is typically followed?

As myself and a few friends have started meeting to brick somewhat often I
thought it would be kind of neat to give it a name. (NEOLUG, NorthEast Ohio Lego
Users Group) I have looked around here but haven't seen any info or discussion
about other people starting groups. Perhaps it might scare up some folks around
here to join us.

Any help you can give me is much appreciated.

~Mike