 Organizations / 566
    I'm in Italy with Mario Ferrari! —Rob Stehlik
   Hey guys, Just a quick note to let you know I am in the mountains of northern Italy staying with the Ferrari family. It is absolutely gorgeous here! We go on hikes in the mountains every day. This all came about when I was planning a trip to visit (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.org)

        Re: I'm in Italy with Mario Ferrari! —Rob Stehlik
   (...) Sorry, I posted this message a while ago and it ended up in the wrong group! I'm no longer in Italy, but boy was it fun! Rob (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)