 Organizations / 566
565  |  567
Subject:
I'm in Italy with Mario Ferrari!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:25:41 GMT

Hey guys,
Just a quick note to let you know I am in the mountains of northern Italy
staying with the Ferrari family. It is absolutely gorgeous here! We go on hikes
in the mountains every day. This all came about when I was planning a trip to
visit my family in the Czech Republic. Since I was going to be in Europe anyway,
I figured it would be a good chance to visit Italy. I contacted Mario, and he
was most welcoming. ITLug even organized a small legofest on Saturday. I got to
meet a bunch of cool Italian lego fans, and see their amazing creations. Think
huge fully functional construction equipment. I had a blast playing with Fabio
Sali's backhoe. In return, I demo'd my solenoid valves, and showed a bunch of
rtl videos. Anyway, it was a lot of fun.
Rob