 Organizations / 507
Re: What type of LUG marker? (was Re: New Mosaic: Map of the USA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:27:24 GMT

On 16:47 01/13/2003 +0000, Adrian Drake wrote

Hm.  Interesting thought.  I'd prefer flags because they take up less real
estate on the map (and if we have a lot of attendees from any given area,
the map will be cluttered there.) But tiles would stay on more easily and
would be less likely to get knocked off accidentally.

How about a poll?

I think flags would be cool because they'd stand up off the map... if we
get lots of groups, they would dot up over the landscape :-) They'd pop off
easier, but the visual impact would be great :-)