 Organizations / 437
  Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]

Ah...I see this has made it's way into .general...I can chime in... If Richard's little toung-in-cheek ribbing of the high-volume groups is unwelcome, then so too must be any obiquitous post from left-field. I mean, really, I spent time typing Monty (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]

(...) My take on it is that it's "ok" up to a point. Obviously, once a group is dominated by left-field remarks, it's no longer relevant and should be moved elsewhere. The other danger of having lots of these remarks being that people may stop (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]

(...) Right...and as a .org group, it SHOULD be up to them to poilce themselves...but perhaps not in public, and not so vehemently, in my mind. (...) Jesse Alan Long Syndrome. <little snip> (...) Yep...it's all about tolerable lines...Calum's seems (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general)