 Organizations / 42
    Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest —Ralph Döring
   Excellent ideas, I´ll join you ! Combining the opening of Legoland Germany and an European Legofest sounds very exciting. I´ll check with TLC Germany, when they open. My idea is to have an European Legofest every year (or maybe every second) which (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest —Mario Ferrari
   I'm glad and excited my idea aroused so much interest. As for the location, I agree with all of you that northern France, BeNeLux and Germany would be the best choice from a geographical point of view. On the other side, as Jacob properly pointed (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.org)