 Organizations / 419
  PLUG officially founded - report

Hi! This afternoon I have met two other lugneteers here in Porto in order to found a new LEGO club in Portugal. It was a very profitable meeting, and this is a brief report. First of all, we have decided to call it PLUG (Portuguese Lego Users (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.br)