 Organizations / 361
    Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Feel free to redirect it, then. You know how to set followups, and your standing as (whatever role it is you play here, I never did figure it out, it's not documented very clearly) would certainly encourage everyone else to stick to that (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET —Josh Baakko
   (...) Not exactly what i was trying to say, but its sounds good. I just think that it's LUGNET, I think thay won't care, and anyways if they do you will get an e-mail about it. Josh (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.org)