 Organizations / 361
  Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET

(...) Feel free to redirect it, then. You know how to set followups, and your standing as (whatever role it is you play here, I never did figure it out, it's not documented very clearly) would certainly encourage everyone else to stick to that (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.org)

  Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET

(...) Not exactly what i was trying to say, but its sounds good. I just think that it's LUGNET, I think thay won't care, and anyways if they do you will get an e-mail about it. Josh (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.org)