 Organizations / 344
    Hello out there in Florida? —Jonathan Mizner
    Just wondering, how many people on Lugnet live in Florida? I know that there is a Tampa train club, but I mean in general (if anyone from the Tampa-based train club is reading this, please e-mail me if you are going to be in the State Fair). It (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.org)