 Organizations / 344
343  |  345
Subject:
Hello out there in Florida?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:36:59 GMT

  Just wondering, how many people on Lugnet live in Florida?  I know that
there is a Tampa train club, but I mean in general (if anyone from the
Tampa-based train club is reading this, please e-mail me if you are going to
be in the State Fair).  It seems that there are very few Floridian Lego
fans, and I wanted to get a rough count.  If you are from Florida, PLEASE
respond to this post.  Thanks!