 Organizations / 343
Re: Instruction Libraries for LUGs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:51:23 GMT

In lugnet.org, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

Any other LUGs interested?

I'll speak up for Gardenslug... we're sluggish this month, pondering our 3rd
meeting (probably in NJ.) Please add Gardenslug to the list. We'll choose a
member to store them (as the club has no property now.)

I looked at Staples.com and found many A4 sized binders. There might be hope
for A4 page protectors for instruction sheets.

I asked some visa folk who suggested the only place that might have them on
the street in New York would be the U.N. stationery store.  Either that, or
there are transatlantic phone calls being placed: "Please send some page
protectors in the diplomatic pouch!"

-Erik