 Organizations / 342
  Re: Instruction Libraries for LUGs

Regarding shipping weight, the box for NELUG weighs about 15 pounds. That's with one copy of each set's instructions. As we go, the boxes will get lighter because some instructions will run out. So far I've heard from the following groups: X NELUG (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.org)

  Re: Instruction Libraries for LUGs

(...) I'll speak up for Gardenslug... we're sluggish this month, pondering our 3rd meeting (probably in NJ.) Please add Gardenslug to the list. We'll choose a member to store them (as the club has no property now.) I looked at Staples.com and found (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.org)

  Re: Instruction Libraries for LUGs

I know it's been a while since I made progress on this, but I haven't forgotten about it. Stuff should move soon. -Suz (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org)