 Organizations / 284
    Edits of LUGMAP ready for review on Development Site —Eric Kingsley
   I have made my initial stab at changes to the LUGMAP and have placed them up for review on the LUGMAP development site: (URL) following is a list of changes please let me know if I missed anything. Followups to lugnet.org 1. Referances and links to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.it, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

        Re: Edits of LUGMAP ready for review on Development Site —Frank Filz
   (...) please (...) Another "nifty" navigation feature - turn the little worldmap in the upper left of each page into an imagemap giving quick access to the different continental regions (if not that, make it a link back to the top). (...) And thanks (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Edits of LUGMAP ready for review on Development Site —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Yah that might be a nifty feature. I will give it a try and see how it works. (...) No problem, I am just suprised at the overwhelming positive response the maps have had. Thanks Again, Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.org)