 Organizations / 286
Re: Edits of LUGMAP ready for review on Development Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:14:45 GMT

In lugnet.org, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.org, Eric Kingsley writes:
Again if you have other changes or additions you would like to have made • please
let me know either with an E-mail or by responding to this post.  I will
probably wait a week or so before I have Todd snarf the Maps over to LUGNET.

Another "nifty" navigation feature - turn the little worldmap in the upper
left of each page into an imagemap giving quick access to the different
continental regions (if not that, make it a link back to the top).

Yah that might be a nifty feature.  I will give it a try and see how it works.

Thanks again for your help in making this a worthwhile resource.

And thanks for the efforts to keep this up. Good work!

No problem,  I am just suprised at the overwhelming positive response the maps
have had.

Thanks Again,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group