 Organizations / 190
  Re: LUGWORLD map pages 1st try at some pages.

Eric, The new site looks great, I think the world view really adds a lot to the map. The only thing I was thinking of was maybe adding names to the states, not really for the benefit of those in the US, but for others out side of the states. I know (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.org)