 Organizations / 170
Re: Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:55:52 GMT

In lugnet.org, Aaron Bergman writes:
In lugnet.org, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.org, Aaron Bergman writes:
Hi,
The information package will be on Kidlug only as a Zip file probobly
sometime next week, Hopefully! Later, there will be an HTML version of
it, but we ask that you use the Zip File if possible. It is easier to
refrence. Aaron

Well, maybe even sooner than I thought. It is on now, but I still have to
proof it one more time. The message board directory hopefully will be
released in the 2nd or 3rd edition, but is not there. I'm working on an
HTML version for those of you who do not have Zip, but is not avalible yet.

Todd,
The vision statement is in Part 1 Section 1, I think. It's not identifyed • as
it, but it's easy enough to locate.

I'll have to wait for the HTML version.  Got the ZIP file and uncompressed
it, but the .DOC files inside seem to be in a some propriety binary format,
most likely MS-Word.

--Todd

Okay, I'll hurry it up then. I wrote them in Wordpad, but save them as
Document 6.0 or something like that. I'll go back and check my options.

Okay, the HTML is done. I can't solve the Zip problem.