 Organizations / 16
    Inexpensive Hand-out Cards (Business-Card Size) —Todd Lehman
   (...) Here's a page with some test photos I showed to Eric before printing up large batches of cards -- I wanted to get his permission/blessing first: (URL) ended up printing the cards double-sided because I thought I'd run out of card-paper before (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.org)